Steps To Take After A Workplace Injury

Appeal Your Denied Workers’ Compensation Claim

Most denials of workers’ compensation claims come down to one of two factors — either the insurance company does not believe your injury was work-related or it refuses to pay for certain benefits you need such as medical procedures or extended time off. You may have initially received benefits, but have suddenly found that your coverage has been discontinued.

If this has happened to you or a loved one, the law firm of David H. Bailly, Ltd., can help. Attorney David H. Bailly has handled hundreds of workers’ compensation claims for clients in Hennepin County and throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. He will put his experience and in-depth knowledge of Minnesota workers’ compensation law to work in protecting all benefits you are entitled to.

Considering Your Options After Receiving A Denied Workers’ Comp Claim

What if my workers’ compensation claim is denied? If your workers’ comp claim has been denied, you may still have options. As an experienced workers’ compensation lawyer, David H. Bailly has the knowledge and resources to help you protect your rights.

Taking Your Claim To Court — It’s Not As Intimidating As You May Think

The most straightforward way to challenge a denied workers’ compensation claim is to sue the insurance company. While it may sound scary, suing means you are serious about protecting your rights. With the right representation, it does not have to be as daunting as you might think.

Suing the insurance company provides an opportunity to thoroughly review all the documentation related to your claim. This includes reviewing the insurance company’s reasons for denial or discontinuing payment of your medical bills or time off. In Mr. Bailly’s years of handling denied claims, he has seen many of these reasons falter when challenged in court.

This is also the reason Mr. Bailly offers a free case assessment. After reviewing the details of your case, he can provide sound advice on your potential claims for financial recovery. Then you can make an informed decision about how you’d like to proceed. If you wish to take the claim to court, he can guide you through the entire process.

Do You Need Help Appealing A Denied Work Comp Claim?

Contact Mr. Bailly online or by calling 952-232-1053 to schedule a free initial consultation. The firm is just outside Minneapolis in Eden Prairie.