Steps To Take After A Workplace Injury

What If I Need To Make A Career Change?

Changing careers because of a work-related accident is a situation no one really plans for. During recovery, it can be difficult to find time to think about the future and understand what options you have. Even after you have attained maximum recovery, it can be difficult to know what to do next.

Thankfully, you may have the option to obtain vocational counseling and career advice as part of your rehabilitation benefits through workers’ compensation. Attorney David H. Bailly can help. He assists clients throughout the Twin Cities, Minnesota and western Wisconsin in understanding all of their return-to-work options following an accident or injury on the job.

Changing careers after a serious work accident may seem daunting, but you are not alone. Contact David H. Bailly, Ltd., at 952-232-1053 or 800-250-3799 toll free to discuss your case in a free initial consultation. Mr. Bailly provides an honest assessment and candid advice regarding your options so that you can move forward with confidence.

Moving Forward After A Debilitating Work Injury

Those who have suffered permanent injury or disability because of a work injury may seek vocational help as part of their workers’ compensation claim. Depending on the nature of disability, you may be entitled to one or all of the following services:

  • Vocational counseling
  • Transferable skills analysis
  • Job-seeking help and job placement
  • Formal retraining

Lawyer David H. Bailly has handled well over 3,500 claims for clients across Minnesota, and he understands the difficult situation you may find yourself in. In addition to reviewing your claim in pursuit of these benefits, he can help you identify any other claims you may have so that you can remain financially stable while looking for a new job. Such claims may include disability claims, unemployment, private accident claims (also called third-party claims) or other employment claims. Even your own private health insurance may cover the costs of ongoing medical treatment.

Maintain Financial Stability Throughout Your Job Search

Discuss your options for moving forward during your free initial consultation. Send Mr. Bailly an email or call 952-232-1053 or 800-250-3799.

Mr. Bailly serves clients from his Eden Prairie office in Hennepin County, just outside Minneapolis.